- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
SAUCONY GUIDE 10 LIGHTWEIGHT RUNNING SHOE
Hurry, there are only 0 item(s) left!
- EVERUN is a responsive cushioning compound that helps to distribute forces over a large area.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- SRC Landing Zone provides shock attenuation to set the foot up for a smooth transition.
- Medial Post in the midfoot works to correct over pronation.
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
- XT-900 throughout the outsole is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- Tri-Flex design helps increase flexibility and adaptability of shoe.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability.
- RUNDRY Collar Lining secures the heel while wicking moisture.
- ComfortLite Sockliner is a molded sockliner that contours the heel and arch, reducing pressures in the forefoot.
Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
Mens Size 11.5
Note: Our goal is to provide our customers with the best prices. In order to do that, we source from a variety of different places. Lots of the shoes are “store stock” meaning the shoes were in a store at one point and may have been handled by associates or customers. Some will be “display/floor models. These may have been handled more than others but will be like new. A few items will have damaged or missing boxes. These will be the minority and sometimes will come with a generic box. We feel you won’t be disappointed with anything you buy. If there are any issues with your order or you are not satisfied, please contact us.